It claims to lasts up to 10 days and "on in minutes, off in seconds without remover". It came with 28 strips in 14 sizes, a design booklet (which I threw out) and a nail file.
|Contents of the box|
To simply put it, this product is a dud. Here are my reasons why:
- There weren't enough nail strips that fit my nails! That means that I only had enough to do one hand or a few of my nails will not be properly covered.
- It did not last 10 days. I think it lasted about 2 days on my nails before they got ruined - the tips were lifting. I got really annoyed by the little gems because there were few that ended up on the very tip of my nails, and they would lift and break off.
- It was so awkward trying to fold the stickers down to file them off. As you can see in the picture below, I filed my nail right down, and so the stickers ended up sticking to my skin. It was just majorly awkward trying to file the stickers off and trying so desperately hard not to file off my skin as well.
- I think my nails were slightly damaged after peeling off the stickers, but not bad enough not to leave my nails bare. Although, I've heard worst stories where people actually had to paint their nails after because the nail stickers had completely ruined their nails.
- Not a big fan of the design. Dad even commented on the weirdness of my nails... I think the exact words were "What did you do to your nails?!" He wasn't impressed :P
|Straight after application|