I have to say I was extremely disappointed... Not because there wasn't a Tiffany & Co box nestled in the wrapping paper but because the products I received were such a let down this month. Nothing in this box made me go "OMG I WANT TO TRY THIS OUT NOW!"
1. Fing'rs Nail MakeUp - full size (RRP: $9.99 for 22 nail stickers)
here). The problem I had with Kiss was the jems being a nuisance when it came to filing off the excess strips, resulting in jagged edges. However, these strips thankfully don't have jems that will interfere. The other problem I had was not having enough suitable strips for my nails. My pointer and ring finger nail beds are around the same size, and so I found it really hard trying to figure out which strips to use as there weren't enough strips that were the appropriate size (if that makes any sense). Anyway, I'm not entirely sure when (or if) I'll use these strips...
2. Batiste Dry Shampoo in Blush - 30g (RRP: $9.95 for 150g)
I received this in a Lust Have It box (although it was back in June 2012). Although this will be great for travelling and is something I'd use, I am just not all that excited in seeing this in my BellaBox. Maybe I'm just too hard to please today...
3. John Freida Frizz-Ease Dream Curls Curl Perfecting Spray - 30ml (RRP: $16.99 for 198ml)
4. U Skin Solutions - Clean and Go Exfoliating Gel Cleanser (RRP: $30.95 for 125ml)
This is meant to help keep pores clear and clean. It contains tea-tree oil and tiny little bamboo beads to smooth and soften the skin. Not sure if I like the smell of this at all. It has a bit of the tea-tree oil smell, and I'm not the biggest fan.
5. Eye of Horus Eyeliner in Bronze Amulet Goddess Pencil - full size (RRP: $30 for 1.2g)
6. Banana Boat Sport SPF 30+ - 15ml (RRP: $14.99 for 200g)
I'm not sure about you, but I was not impressed at all with this month's BellaBox and am now seriously contemplating cancelling my subscription. I'd rather keep the $15 a month and put it towards another crazy Sephora order.
What did you get in your BellaBox? Was it a nay or yay for you?