1. Diorsnow DNA Reverse White Reveal Strengthening Creme (deluxe sample size)
Dior about this creme:
"Rich and soothing, this creme instantly nourishes the skin, making it visibly more even, stronger and better-placed to withstand the stresses of the day. The entire Diorsnow range has been tested for Asian skin by dermatologists."
After using this product, my skin felt moisturized but nothing that other moisturizing creams can't do. Other than that, I didn't really notice any difference after using this, and hence would not be repurchasing (although, I do have another one deluxe sample size to use up)...
2. L'Oreal Base Magique Transforming Smoothing Primer (sample)
3. The Pure Guild Feminine Cleanser
4. Babyliss Pro Argan Oil Moisture Repair Shampoo
5. Kao Biore Face Wash in Cool
6. Swisspers 25 Cucumber Facial Cleansing Wipes
7. Philip Kingsley Elasticizer
8 & 9. Maybelline Full 'N Soft Waterproof Mascara; Rimmel Lash Accelerator
Rimmel Lash Accelerator is such a gimmick. Did not 'accelerate' the growth of my lashes, and it did the opposite of holding a curl. Definitely will not be repurchasing.
That's it for January empties! What have you used up that you love (or hate)?