Anyway, I only received a few orders this week. This is what Mr. Postman brought me...
BeautyHeaven, so this bottle of eye make-up remover was a complete surprise! Have used it to remove my layers of mascara a couple of times already, and it is quite impressive considering there is no oil!
2. Tarte Cosmetics via PriceUSA - AUD$86.30
- Maracuja Creaseless Concealer in Medium (full size)
- SmolderEYES Amazonian Clay Waterproof Liner in Charcoal (full size)
- Amazonian Clay Cream Eyeshadow in Shimmering Moss (full size)
- LipSurgence lip luster in Delighted (full size)
- Amazonian Clay 12-hour blush in Charisma (full size)
- Lights, Camera, Lashes! 4-in-1 mascara (full size)
- Shadow brush
- Blush brush
- Makeup bag
3. Essie via Ozsale - AUD$30 including delivery
The colours that I purchased from top to bottom, left to right are:
Lady Like, In Stitches, Lovie Dovie, Cascade Cool, and Wife Goes On.
I have a NOTD coming up featuring Wife Goes On, so keep a look out for it!
4. Sheridyn Fisher Swimwear - AUD$38.82 including delivery
That's it for this week!
In other news:
- Being a completely indecisive person, I need some help here. I've got four packages sitting at the HopShopGo warehouse in the states, and I'm faced with two options in regards to delivery. I can get it shipped to Singapore or to me, in Australia. Shipping to Singapore is about USD$20 cheaper, but I won't be able to get my hands on it till I go back in May. WHAT DO I DOOO?!?!
- I've just realised that I might have gone overboard with purchasing Tarte cosmetics (as well as other things...). Would anyone be interested in purchasing some from me via a blog sale?