Anyway, I purchased all of these products using an Australian credit card and got the companies to post it to my HopShopGo address before getting them to forward my mail to me. I made four orders (two from Victoria's Secret, one from QVC and another from Bath & Body Works). However, I accidentally ordered a backorder item from Victoria's Secret, and it was shipped separately, so HopShopGo charged me for five parcels. I ended up paying approximately $70 in HopShopGo shipping fees.
1. QVC - USD$59.94 + shipping
I purchased the Tarte Journey to Natural Beauty 6-pc Collection with bag in light.
This 6-piece collection contains:
- One Brow Architect Brow Shaper: 0.007-oz liner and 0.14-oz definer in Fair-Light
- Airbrush Finish Bamboo Foundation Brush
- 1.7-fl-oz Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Full Coverage Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Foundation in Light
- 0.2-oz 12-Hour Amazonian Clay Blush in Fearless, a warm pink
- 0.01-oz Amazonian Butter Lipstick in Plummy Rose, a deep rose
- 0.31-oz Lights, Camera, Flashes! Statement Mascara in Black
2. Bath & Body Works - USD$50.38
I HAD to pick up some more anti-bacterial hand soaps after trying out and loving the strawberries one from my last order. I purchased warm vanilla sugar, 2 x apples, carribean escape, strawberries and a peach bellini (not pictured, as I forgot it was in the bathroom).
I also picked up the sweethearts shower gel collection, as I absolutely loved the travel sized body lotions I purchased last time.
I refuse to add up all two orders to find out how much I've spent... but you can if you like :P All prices are in USD.
a 5-way push0up bandeau top in purple paisley [$14.99]...