Getting back on topic, the postman really fueled my nail polish addiction with this week's haul...
1. Femme Fatale Cosmetics
- Girly Bits Promise Me (a baby pink polish with hot pink shimmer glitter, and larger silver hex glitters)
- Emily de Molly Girls Best Friend (hot pink jelly base with silver square and hex glitters)
- Emily de Molly Warrior Princess (Dark purple jelly base with blue, purple and pink glitters)
- Gloss n' Sparkle Passion Pop (Coral pink base with white, red and light gold glitters)
|Oops just realised one of the samples (Heart Blossom) is missing in the picture above|
- 2x Fire Bloom (blush)
- Emerald Glow (eye shadow)
- Violet Veil (blush)
- Rebel (blush)
- Blood's Shadow (eye shadow)
- Exotic (blush)
- Heart Blossom (illuminator)
- Moonberry (blush) - freebie
I highly recommend Femme Fatale cosmetics! I love love love her nail polishes, and will be trying out these blushes and eyeshadows as soon as the little cosmetic container pots I bought from ebay arrives.
2. eBay - OPI Liquid Sand
I purchased Can't Let Go and The Impossible from the Mariah Carey OPI collection. I also have Get Your Number, and am planning to do a collective review/NOTD/swatches of all three of these polishes soon!
3. Nicole by OPI
Again, many apologies for the shocking pictures!
Did you get anything exciting from Mr Postman this week?