1. Paula's Choice Skin Balancing Carbon Mask - full size (AUD$39.95 for 118ml)
... absorbs excess oil and purifies the skin using a unique blend of clay and carbon (charcoal). This silky, light, glycerin-rich formula contains anti-inflammatory agents to cool skin. Easy-to-rinse formula leaves your skin feeling incredibly soft and perfectly balanced.I'm frankly slightly disgusted. Since I have had no info card, I had to research the price of this. I found that in America it's USD$15.95 (here). I cannot understand why we're being charged over 100% more for the same product. Paula's Choice has lost a brownie point already!
2. Pink Tiger Nail File (AUD$1)
pink tiger site, then it's a 220 grit on the front and 150 on the back. I haven't found a good "drugstore" nail file that lasts longer than 2 uses, so I buy my files from a professional nail shop for about $1.50 each. Looking forward to seeing if these are professional ones or cheapy-crap ones!
3. Gosh Mono Eye Shadow in 006 Black - full size (RRP: $16 for 1.7g)
4. Molton Brown Patchouli & Saffron Body Wash - 30ml (RRP: $39 for 300ml)
5. Aveda Shampooing Exfoliant and Thickening Conditioner - 10ml each (RRP: $49.95 for 200ml)
6. Rachel K CC Cream samples - (RRP: $39 for 50ml)
That's all I received in my Lust Have It box. I thought this box was reasonable. It's not the best box LHI have produced but it's not the worst. With all that in mind, do you think I should renew my subscription?