1. Napro Super Soft Repair & Care Shampoo
2. Bath & Body Works - be enchanted shower gel
3. Guerlain Meteorites Perles Light-diffusing Perfecting Primer
4. Matrix Biolage Conditioning Balm
5. De Lorenza et Equilibrium treatment masque
6. Maxfactor Facfinity Compact Foundation in 02 Ivory
7. Sephora Perfecting Ultra-smoothing primer
8. Dior Diorsnow UV Shield White Reveal Moisturizing UV Protection
This was so amazing that I had to get a full sized one. This really tamed my frizz and made my hair feel so much softer. I was so amazed when my hay-like ends started feeling so smooth after using this. I apply a little bit (about a AUD 50 cent piece) on my ends after towel drying, and then again in the morning on dry hair when required (although not usually necessary if I use it the night before on damp hair). This also smells AMAZING :)
10. Lioele Beyond The Solution BB Cream
Sammi from materialgurl88 included two sachets of this BB cream in a prize that I won on her blog a few weeks ago. And yes I am aware that it isn't used in the picture above. I forgot to take a photo of the used sachet before throwing it out. Anyway, I like this BB cream. I thought it provided a bit more coverage than the other BB creams I've tried. However, this was far too light/ashy for my skin tone. It just didn't look right on me. So I probably would not repurchase this.
That's it for my April empties! What have you emptied last month?