So I bit the bullet and purchased another yearly subscription after my previous one expired last month, and I'm kind of glad I did. Here's why...
1. TIGI Bed Head Elasticate Strengthening Conditioner 2x10ml & Recharge High-Octane Shine Conditioner 2x10ml (RRP: $25 for 100ml)
2. Seacret Ocean Mist Body Lotion - full size (RRP: $25 for 100ml)
3. Nicole by OPI - 2 x Mini Hit-Makers (RRP: $18.95 for a pack of 4)
4. Mik@vonk Auto Eyebrow Pencil - full size (RRP: $10)
made my brows look.... But then again, I did just apply this in a room with dim lighting and I'm half blind (more on that on another blog post)... Nevertheless, looking forward to giving this a go tomorrow morning and seeing if I get any weird looks or comments by strangers.
5. Camouflage Colours Lip Gloss in White Cherry - 5ml (RRP: $12.95 for 15ml)
According to the LHI card, the selling point of this lip gloss is it's hydration and protection qualities, which seems perfect for the colder weather...
6. Paula's Choice Clear Anti-Redness Exfoliating Scrub - 30ml (RRP: $38 for 118ml)
So that's all that was in my LHI box for the month of May. I actually don't know why I'm sort of happy with this box, despite the sachets and me giving away 1/3 of my box in giveaway prizes. Maybe because two out of six (three if you count nail polish) items were cosmetics? Maybe they're all products people would actually use... unlike green skin crayons in the LHI March box.
What did you get in your LHI box?