I've just received the first ever Violet Box today. If you've been living under a rock (or outside of Australia), Violet Box is a new monthly beauty box subscription service. It costs $22.95 a month, $66 for a 3 month subscription, $130 for a 6 month subscription, and $250 for a 12 month subscription. I bought a 3 month subscription for $50 when they had a special for mother's day, which I thought was reasonable.
The products were wrapped up in purple tissue, packaged in a really sleek and sturdy matte black box, which reminds me a lot like Her Fashion Box.
There were six products from the three main categories - skincare, makeup and haircare.
1. John Plunkett Essentials Glyco Peel Night-time Exfoliator - full size (RRP: $28.95 for 15ml)
An interesting product that I'm looking forward to using!
2. Lash Control ClearCoat Mascara and Brow-Fix (RRP: $25 for 8.87ml)
3. CK One Eyecolor in 400 Vivid (RRP: $25)
Anyway, I'm not entirely sure what I'm going to do with such a bright blue eye pencil, but I'm sure I can figure something out.
4. Avene Gentle Gel Cleanser - 50ml (RRP: $23.95 for 200ml)
5. Argania Hair Oil Light - 5ml (RRP: $34.99 for 100ml)
6. Calvin Klein Sheer Beauty EDT - 1.2ml (RRP: $80 for 50ml; $120 for 100ml)
That's all that I've received in my first ever Violet Box. I'm happy with the contents of this box, and I'm really looking forward to what Violet Box has got installed for next month.
What did you get in your Violet Box?